This rosary was ordered for me from a dear friend in Oslo, Norway. It is completely hand-made with Onix and Pearls. Over the past few years the Catholic faith has played a big role in my life and continues to do so. I take this rosary everywhere with me and I feel peace with it. Peace I think is something we all strive to have. There are many kinds of peace but I believe the most important kind is peace within ourselves. It is very difficult to obtain that in the world we live in today. This is one of the most cherished gifts I have ever been given. I thank God for my Catholic friends because without them helping me in the faith, I don't know where I would be today. Just wanted to share this with everyone. :) Peace be with you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church