Merry Christmas everyone.

I am not doing alot of blogging because so much is going on right now. Needless to say, this season is not going how I wanted it to. For the first time in my life, I will not be spending Christmas eve with my immediate family. I will not have a repeat of thanksgiving. I have come to the realization that my "family" is no longer a family. They have chosen not to be a family through their words and actions. So this year I am directing my love and attention to our Lord. After all, we celebrate Christmas (his birth). Without Jesus there would be no Christmas. I will also be attending my first Christmas eve mass. I was raised without Jesus and I can honestly say that if I never found him, i would be literally dead right now. These days are a struggle. But with our Lord, we can overcome anything. He loves us unconditionally. I want to wish all of my friends a very blessed Christmas. You all
have no idea how much you mean to me. God bless each and every one of you. Merry Christmas.

This picture message or video message was sent using Multimedia Messaging Service.

To play video messages sent to email, Apple� QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams