Invasion

I have an invasion of horse flies in my apartment. Well, it's more like an infestation. Seriously. I had a rat that died inside of my walls and i am guessing these little bastards have nested in the walls while feasting on the rat. It got to the point where last week i had about 80 of them in my kitchen flying over my light. The only way i can control them is by spraying them. And that is only the ones that i can see. I am guessing the ones in the wall are going to keep having babies. The worst part is i am going to have company tomorrow morning and now have to make it look presentable and apologize over and over for the state of my apartment. Even though i live with my mother, she doesn't help at all and honestly doesn't care. I would rather deal with the rats than these flies. They are horrible. I feel like a failure. All i can do is pray that they will go away. And fast.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church

The River Of Dreams