William coleman corley 1918-jan. 4 1991.

On this day when i was 4 years old, i had to learn the hard way what death is. if i do the math correctly, my father was 73 when he died. He was 36 years older than my mother. He served in world war 2 and ended his carreer s a chief in the navy. My only memories of him are on this day when he died and then seeing him in his casket during his viewing. The pain of not having a father will stay with me for the rest of my life. It is a hole that will never be fixed. I have nothing of his that he had owned. That all was given to my brother because he is the son. No one thought that i would have liked to have something of my fathers. All i have are pictures. although alot of him is alive in me. I get my love of cultures, languages, and freedom from him. i have his hair genes. For better or worse. Lol. I hope he is proud of me. Dad, i miss you and love you. One day we will see each other again
. In the meantime, keep on partying up there with god. You are missed by so many. I love you. R.i.p.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church