The trouble with worrying.

Ok, I have a huge problem with worrying about things. Anyone who knows me, knows this. Lately though, it has been worse than usual. I don't know why or where it is coming from. But I can't stand it. Because with me, worry turns into anxiety and anxiety turns into high blood pressure. I have been warned by doctors that my bp is high. That is a problem considering I am 25. I try lighting candles, I try relaxing, I try meditating and yet my mind still races. Mabey someone out here in the blogosphere has dealt with this and has a solution. Because I know if I focus on certain things and worry too much, it could come true. And I do not want that at all. Because the things I worry about, are serious. Irrational to others mabey, but serious to me. I have isolated myself lately which is not good. I honestly don't know what to do about this now. It seems to get worse. So if anyone has any advice, it is welcome. Peace be with you all and have a blessed and safe day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams