Good Friday and Some Thoughts.

Today is Good Friday. This is the day when Jesus was crucified on the Cross. This year I know more than I did last year about this day. I'm not sure if other people new to faith have experienced this, but it has taken me a long time to really understand that Jesus died for our sins. For our salvation. And that He loves every single one of us. Even through our sins. We are not worthy of His love, for we all sin. But He still chooses to love us. Once we can wrap our heads around that, I think lives would be more richer and happier. People would have more peace within themselves. I don't understand all of it still, but I do know that for the first time in my life, I feel that Jesus loves me. I never thought I would feel that. And He loves all of you too. Even when we feel we are alone, He is here. Even through our own trials, He is here. When we carry our own crosses, He is here with us. Suffering with us. He knows all too well about suffering and pain and humiliation. Even in our darkest hour, He is there with us to hold us in His arms and give us safety. He hears our prayers and our cries. I can't imagine the pain he went through on the Cross. But He suffered for us. Died for us. For all of us. He loves us that much. To die for us. On this Good Friday, whever you are at in your life, please remember that He loves you so much. Jesus love you and knows your pain. And He will bring you through it. He always does. He is our Savior. No one will ever love us like He does. God bless you and peace be with you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church

The River Of Dreams