The River Of Dreams

Watch "Billy Joel - The River Of Dreams" on YouTube.  Billy Joel is one of my favorite artists. And his song, The River of Dreams, is one of my all-time favorite songs. This song makes me realize that we all can live our dreams. We all dream. Probably more than we think. Dreaming doesn't end when we wake up, we dream throught the day. We dream of what has been, what is going on in the present, and also of what will come. We can't control our dreams. But we can control what we make of them. And we can control if and how we achieve them. My dream is to become a journalist and travel the world telling the stories of people that have no voice. To some, it is nothing more than a dream. To me, its not just a dream. It is a dream that will become a reality one day. It might take me a long while to achieve it, but I will. And anyone else can achieve their dreams as well. We all float down the river of dreams, the question is this: will you continue floating down and achieve your dreams, or will you let negativity from others drown you in that river? Sometimes, it seems like our dreams will never be. I have days like that a lot. But we have to remember that our dreams can come true. If we let them. Just a thought for today. Have a blessed day everyone. Peace be with you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.