Heat Wave

So, its supossed to be 99 today with a heat index of 105............this is about the time where I start thinking of my little island on a beach with white sand and palm trees and sky blue water. And VERY little humidity. I think if the humidity here in Baltimore wasn't so bad then I could tolerate the heat. But with respiratory issues, allergies, and a deviated septum, I feel like I am suffocating with this heat wave. Riding the bus is the only relief I get. Lol. All of them are air conditioned. I pray that no one dies from this heat. There are many homeless in Baltimore who do not have a place to go. Temporary shelters with air conditioning are open. Let's hope this summer is not as bad as we think it will be. As a native Floridian, I can honestly say I do miss hurricanes. Lol. Crazy, I know. Maybe we will have one up here this year? :-) lol. Wishful thinking on my part. I hope everyone stays safe out there. Take care and God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church