Trying to make it through

This year has not gone the way I hoped it would be. In March, with my mothers surgery and heart issues, and now with me having nearly 3 infections at once, and also now to learn that my mother has a tumor that they found. Good news is that it wasn't there when she had the surgery, which means it hasent been there for long. Which makes it a lot easier to treat her if it is cancer because it hasent spread anywhere. They will biopsy it and go from there. I honestly don't know what to do. Don't know who or where to turn to for help. Emotionally, I am in a horrible state, as I always am when I am this sick. But to learn my mom might have cancer is too much for me to handle. Going to church today is out of the question as I am still highly contagious so hopefully by Thursday afternoon or Friday I will go and talk to someone. Tonsilitis, ear infection and possible strep throat are nothing to play with and the last thing I want is for anyone else to have this. I hope and pray this year will get better for us and for everyone else. It seems everyone are going through hard times. But I do have to admit, with the ear infection and not being able to hear out of my left ear, now I actually have an excuse to ignore certain people when they talk to me. Lol. At least I can find some humor in all of this. I will say a daily prayer for everyone who is going through hard times and pray that God makes it better with His Grace. God bless you all and take care.

Comments

  1. May Our Lady and Her Son blow away the storm, quick! In prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church