A Poem to God

Before my battery dies (power should be on by tomorrow afternoon), I am going to share a poem that I found inside church today before Mass. Mabey it will help someone out there.

"Dear God, I do not want to know what things there are in store but I implore Your help to live and to accomplish more. Your hand alone can lead me through the darkness of the night, and bless me with encouragement to keep on doing right. I try to be prepared each day to take my life in stride. But I need grace to guide my steps and never leave Your side. Almighty God, in every thought I most sincerely pray for just enough assistance now that I may never stray. Be with me every morning when the sky is gray or blue and let me find the stars at night that light the way to You!" ~ James J. Metcalfe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church