Scotland Is Closer To Freedom

FOX News - World - Latest Headlines - UK, Scotland to set out terms of independence vote - Page 1 of 1

This story puts a smile to my face. The country where part of my ancestors came from, the country where some of them fought and died, may soon have the freedom they fought for. Centuries have passed, and yet the people of Scotland have never given up their fight for freedom. It makes me proud. Proud to be part Scottish. Proud of my heritage. My people. England made a huge mistake in Ireland and Scotland. They assumed the Irish and Scots would back down and allow a monarcy to reign without opposition. They were dead wrong. My people are some of the most toughest people in the world. And we also have some of the biggest hearts. Long live Scotland!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Indeed! Long live a free and independent Scotland!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church