Inner Harbor of Baltimore

It's amazing how I have lived here for almost 18 years and yet I've only been to the Inner Harbor of Baltimore a few times. This past weekend, I went with a friend and had a great time. It was nice to get away and forget about my problems for a day. We saw a free live show, I got to see the U.S.S. Constellation up close, we walked to Federal Hill and to Fells Point. Maryland Deathfest was happening so we saw a lot of rockers and metal fans in town. Some were from South America and Canada.

Hopefully, this coming weekend, we will go there again and have fun. We got back home around 9pm and walked about 10 miles during the day. I was so sore but it was well worth it. If you are ever in the Baltimore area, visit the Harbor and Fells Point. There is no shortage of things to see and do. One of my favorite places, is the Barnes and Noble on the Harbor right next to the Hard Rock Cafe. Baltimore has many attractions and a rich history. I'm glad I went this past weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church

The River Of Dreams