Oh, My Beautiful Child

Oh, my beautiful child
Who feels so lonely and alone
Why do you cry?
Why does your heart ache?

Oh, my beautiful child
Let me dry your eyes
Be your shelter in the storm
Take my hand to hold

Oh, my beautiful child
So much pain in your heart
Sorrow in your eyes
Longing for love and peace

Oh, my beautiful child
Reach out to me
Feel my love for you
I will ease your suffering

Oh, my beautiful child
My Father sent me here
He sent me to save you
To envelope you in His love

Oh, my beautiful child
Do not walk away
Have no fear
My love is unconditional

Oh, my beautiful child
Rest in my arms
Feel my love
My peace and love in your heart

Oh, my beautiful child
It will get better, you will see
My Father makes no mistakes
He created you with His love

Oh, my beautiful child
He loves you
I love you
My beautiful child

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church

The River Of Dreams