Same Blog. New Name.

I took a little break for a couple weeks from Blogging. I had and still have way too much going on but I am taking advantage of my insomnia tonight. Things are slowly getting better and moving forward in my life. I have job opportunities that I am taking advantage of and I am also starting a program next week at Goodwill to help better my skills to improve employment. I am blessed to have people in my life who are helping me and supporting me.

With all that said, I have also decided to change the name of my little blog here. Obviously, if you know who I am then you will realize why I chose the new name "Cuban Gringa Blog". I am not Cuban, but Cuba has a special place in my heart and soul. I think about it everyday. I think about all of the dissidents there and the hell that they are going through. I try my best to keep up with the latest news about all of it and try my best to spread the word. Although I don't post solely about Cuba, I thought the new name of my blog would best reflect who I am. And my new blog name wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for my friend Aymara over at Tirijala Blog . I have her to thank for the nickname. Other than the name change, my blog will still be the same.

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer. I will try and make the best of it as I hope everyone else does. Take care and God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams