Recipe for Spoonburger

My cousin asked me for the recipe today for Spoonburger which reminded me that I haven't had it in awhile. I thought that I would post the recipe on my blog in case anyone wants to try it.

Ingedients:

1lb. Ground Beef
A couple of cans of Chicken Gumbo Soup
Mustard
Ketchup
Mashed Potatoes

*First, you brown the ground beef and cook it all the way.

*In a large bowl, combine ground beef and chicken gumbo soup. Do not condense the soup with water.

*Add a little bit of mustard and ketchup at first. Mix and taste. Some people like it a little bland and others like it tangy. Keep on adding mustard and ketchup until it tastes right for you.

*Spread it over mashed potatoes (or bread if you prefer that) and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

Finding Healing and Refuge in the Catholic Church

The River Of Dreams