My Baby

Today I got to see the baby on the ultrasound. Words cannot express how I felt. I felt so happy. I'm still very sad about my situation but the sadness has lessened. I think in part because the baby is now more developed and it has hands and feet and is moving a lot and even did a backflip on the ultrasound. I keep on thinking its a girl but hopefully I will find out for sure sometime next month. The baby was moving so much that the doctor couldn't get exact measurements. I might be 10 and a half weeks instead of 11 and a half. But basically, doing the math, I'm 11 and a half weeks and due date in June is the same. It is so surreal to feel this way. To have a live human being inside of me moving around. I want to scream and jump up and down for joy. Lol. I can't wait until the next ultrasound. What I have found while being pregnant, is that I am much more drawn to my Catholic faith than before. I upheld my beliefs by not having an abortion like a couple of people wanted. I know it will be hard, but I have a good support system of amazing friends and my faith. This is a whole new experience that I thought I would never have. I'm so thankful. I'm excited but also scared but I know that's normal. I'm going to take it easy and pray for everything to continue to go well. Oh, and one last thing. Never, ever take prenatal vitamins on an empty stomach. A lot of people in their cars today got to see me throw up all over the ground. I apologize. Lol. :-)

Comments

  1. Awesome Colena! Thanks for this wonderful post. God bless the baby, you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Crucible vs. McCarthyism: A Comparison/Contrast Essay.

The River Of Dreams